[ThA Release Promo] A Prophet Revealed (Event)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What do you think?

Great
No votes
Good
20%
Average
60%
Not for me
20%

Total votes: 5

Asahina Dreamspoiler
Daimyo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[ThA Release Promo] A Prophet Revealed (Event)

Postby Asahina Dreamspoiler » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:27 am

Unique
After your action resolves, if any targets of its Ranged Attacks are still in play, straighten any of your cards that the action and combining abilities bowed.

Open: Put this Event into play.

"All over the Empire, there are others now experiencing the same visions. But only you have had this gift for so long, and at last, I have found you, Kitsune Narako." - Hira, formerly, Asahina Hira, Keeper of the Void

20F/Onyx
Legal July 1, 2015
*I was Tonbo Kitai at Winter Court III*

Asahina Dreamspoiler
Daimyo

Re: [ThA Release Promo] A Prophet Revealed (Event)

Postby Asahina Dreamspoiler » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:38 am

Oracle has not been updated with new art or revised legality and wording. is a link to my Facebook snapshot of it. This is the Release Promo for ThA, available through the ThA Matsuri Event Kit.

Decent boost for our scouts, but more useful for Mantis Shika, I fear.
*I was Tonbo Kitai at Winter Court III*

Kakita Ijiwaru
Taisa

Re: [ThA Release Promo] A Prophet Revealed (Event)

Postby Kakita Ijiwaru » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:42 pm

Pile it on thick and deep.

Return to “Ivory Cards”