Gencon Clan Dinner

Casual conversations about anything you want!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Martino
Taisa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Gencon Clan Dinner

Postby Martino » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:32 am

There was talk of this on the old forum, did anything get decided?

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Re: Gencon Clan Dinner

Postby Kakita Shiro » Sat Jul 19, 2014 11:51 am

I think Friday night was the day/time, but nobody's made a reservation yet.
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Martino
Taisa

Postby Martino » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:17 pm

Ah, that makes it tough since that's Big Game Night.

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:26 pm

Martino
Taisa

Postby Martino » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:35 pm

Doji Mizashi
Nikutai

Postby Doji Mizashi » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:04 pm

My grinder is Thursday and I'll only be doing Doomtown Friday, so I was planning Friday as I thought that was what was happening. Any other details?
Dojo Kizashi (John R. Andrew)
Crane Clan Lawyer * Magistrate * Duelist * Scout

Togashi Jo
Gunso

Postby Togashi Jo » Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:13 pm

If the lot of you don't have a plan yet, we can always go with the Second Annual Crane/Dragon MultiClan Dinner. Last year we joined the two Clans together at the same time and place. We have reservations set up already. Interested?
Here are my cards: ,

Doji Mizashi
Nikutai

Postby Doji Mizashi » Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:01 pm

That works for me, we aren't at war currently... ;-)
Dojo Kizashi (John R. Andrew)
Crane Clan Lawyer * Magistrate * Duelist * Scout

Togashi Jo
Gunso

Postby Togashi Jo » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:20 pm

I do have a reservation set up at the Rock Bottom for Thursday at 9pm. However there is a space constraint due to renovations and the biggest table available seats 14. Not sure how many powder blues will be at GenCon this year, and that many people come and go during the dinner event, but I did want you all to know about the space. I'll let you know if anything else changes. Further details can be found here:

http://thedragonclan.net/index.php?topic=1718.0
Here are my cards: ,

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:19 am

Return to “General Discussion”