Looking for Old5R Cards

Casual conversations about anything you want!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kakita Kentei
Hohei
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Looking for Old5R Cards

Postby Kakita Kentei » Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:59 am

Hiya. I am going to get a disability settlement, was wondering if you knew some folks who have old l5r cards they want to get rid of. I wanna end up with a few complete playsets of actions/etc, and at least two playsets of every personality/stronghold so I can build a Shiro BigDeck for each clan and a regular 40/40 legacy deck for each clan, plus War of Honor. Know a few folks looking to offload collections?

If you do, please email me at erik.brann@gmail.com with info.

Return to “General Discussion”