The Bride of the Emperor Storyline Tournament - Crane Bounty

Casual conversations about anything you want!
Togashi Jo
Gunso
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: The Bride of the Emperor Storyline Tournament - Crane Bo

Postby Togashi Jo » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:35 am

At least it won't be Yoritomo Aranai.
Here are my cards: ,

Daidoji Tacticus
Daimyo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Daidoji Tacticus » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:57 am

Isn't Aranai old enough to be past childbearing age? That would have been a very odd choice of bride. Well, I suppose concubines would still be an option...
Ceterum autem censeo Otomines esse delendam.

Player of Asahina Umeko at Winter Court IV

Doji Yoshi
Hatamoto

Postby Doji Yoshi » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:39 pm

Crane Clan * Hatamoto No.1 * Villain

Doji Yoshi
Hatamoto

Postby Doji Yoshi » Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:42 pm

All my losses were close games. The only mistake I made was against Kobi Sensei. I would've had him down to 2 provinces and he would've needed to flip at least 1 Oboro.

Ujin
Hohei

Postby Ujin » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:23 pm

DAIDOJI UJIN is back baby!

Albeit as a Ronin...Whats been going on these past two years? I see we have ourselves a little bounty for: MY LADY KAKITA KAE!

I hope she remembers me! I was her Yojimbo at GenCon, when was that? 2011? geez! We need to win this thing! Also Dave Winner is a dirty cheater and I will see him when I get back into town *fist shake*. Keep up the good work Crane!

Ujin
I was lost for years, I have returned to my clan, an honorless man

MirumotoDaisuke
Shireikan

Postby MirumotoDaisuke » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:26 pm

Well, that's $101 I can spend on food/drink at GenCon.
Dragon Clan • Artisan • Friend to the Crane • Samurai • Conqueror • Duelist • Kensai

Doji Yoshi
Hatamoto

Postby Doji Yoshi » Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:33 pm

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:04 pm

Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Asahina Dreamspoiler
Daimyo

Postby Asahina Dreamspoiler » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:38 pm

All hail our cyclopeian Empress, long may her lack of depth perception inspire and innovate fashion and art, may she ever humble and entertain her loyal subjects by graciously falling as she stumbles from the Dias of our magnificent son of Heaven.

:bow:
*I was Tonbo Kitai at Winter Court III*

Kakita Kae
Nikutai

Postby Kakita Kae » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:06 pm

Crane Clan • Courtier • Storyteller • Artisan • Chicago Crane Clan Can Queen • Charitable • Loyal

L5R Events Team
Team Vag Member

Honor Victories
Chicago '10
Austin '11
Louisville '11
Nebraska 11
KC '11
Nebraska '12
Minneapolis '12
Highland '13

Return to “General Discussion”