A Proposal: Alliance with the Unicorn

Casual conversations about anything you want!
Martino
Taisa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: A Proposal: Alliance with the Unicorn

Postby Martino » Wed May 13, 2015 6:49 am

^ This is exceptionally cool!

I would love to share in these duties and these sacrifices, because lets be honest those stories would be SO MUCH FUN.

Doji Satevis
Chui
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Doji Satevis » Wed May 13, 2015 7:38 am

Kakita Kasukaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Kasukaru » Wed May 13, 2015 8:28 am

Excellent work from our Pony friends. I hope they will like the answer Daidoji Tacticus put out...
Kakita Kasukaru
RPG mostly / French * Greece

Doji Pheelyp
Taisa

Postby Doji Pheelyp » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:27 am

How goes the negotiations for this alliance? :)
Courtier * Doji Innocent * Loyal

Daidoji Tacticus
Daimyo

Postby Daidoji Tacticus » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:33 am

It appears that unless one of us is willing to dedicate our entire Path to helping the other with whatever they decide to do (and I don't see the Unicorn voting for that, quite understandably), it's too early in the process to be making decisions like that. So we have terms that appear agreeable to both sides, but we will have to wait for a future round of voting to get them implemented.

(I hope. Dave Laderoute has not replied to my email asking for clarification on this point, but it seems consistent with what they're said about how this will work.)
Ceterum autem censeo Otomines esse delendam.

Player of Asahina Umeko at Winter Court IV

Doji Pheelyp
Taisa

Postby Doji Pheelyp » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:36 am

That indeed does sound reasonable. I hope that we do get that future round of voting.

Shinjo Kairu
Hohei

Postby Shinjo Kairu » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:00 pm

I am here to call on the support of our Crane allies. I don't know if you have noticed, but none of the unicorn player created paths are on the ballot. Now if there was a decent amount of back and forth between the creators of the paths and the ST and they just couldn't come to an agreement that would be one thing. However the two with the most support only received one email each. The Under the Shogun's Banner path creator received a single email saying that there were some issues with it and the ST wanted to know what he wanted to do. He asked what options were available and never heard back. With the Open Hand Open Road it's even, arguably, worse. When the OHOR creator got his email, yeah singular, apparently it was a tentative yes saying that if they had any questions they would contact him. They never did. Now after emailing AEG and the ST with my concerns, I humbly ask any of you who are willing to do the same.

With great respect

Shinjo Kairu

Doji Pheelyp
Taisa

Postby Doji Pheelyp » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:40 am

I am saddened at this turn of events for your player-made Paths, Kairu. How have things progressed? Any word from the authorities?

Return to “General Discussion”