A Proposal: Alliance with the Unicorn

Casual conversations about anything you want!
Doji Honshingen
Chui
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: A Proposal: Alliance with the Unicorn

Postby Doji Honshingen » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:06 am

I really like the idea of an crane-corn alliance. While I don't see a prominent marriage as necessary to that end, it would be nice.
Is Min-Hee married already? If they do not want Naalesh to be wed, perhaps we can arrange a marriage for the Khan if the Unicorn players would like that better?
Soul of Doji Honshi

Daidoji Tacticus
Daimyo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Daidoji Tacticus » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:08 am

Ceterum autem censeo Otomines esse delendam.

Player of Asahina Umeko at Winter Court IV

Doji Satevis
Chui

Postby Doji Satevis » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:12 am

Daidoji Tacticus
Daimyo

Postby Daidoji Tacticus » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:16 am

Not exactly new material, but I think an elaboration on the points we've already discussed will help, one way or another.

Doji Satevis
Chui

Postby Doji Satevis » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:25 am

Daidoji Tacticus
Daimyo

Postby Daidoji Tacticus » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:32 am

Huh. How do the Crane even interact with the Yobanjin? Aren't they on the other side of Phoenix and Dragon territory? Is it entirely done by sea?

In any case, I guess it could be worth making a point of if the Unicorn decide that allying with the Yobanjin would be the best thing ever. But barring that, it feels like a distraction to me (to say nothing of a doomed attempt to horn in on the Phoenix offer's territory - if Yobanjin connections are important, I don't see us beating them on that turf).

Doji Satevis
Chui

Postby Doji Satevis » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:37 am

Martino
Taisa

Postby Martino » Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:44 am

Doji Makoto
Taisa

Postby Doji Makoto » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:33 am

Question arised on Unicorn forum...
What exactly do WE want from Unicorns?

I would say that the military might of the Unicorn should be prepared to protect us. Not as our "subordinates", but with priorities towards Crane. Protecting ALL of the peasants is noble goal, but they won't save everyone and if we will be in alliance, Crane should be saved before Lion etc...
"I am sure this will be a most interesting year."

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:35 am

Because we control so much territory in the Empire, it stands to reason we have more peasants to protect.
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Return to “General Discussion”