The Left Hand's Path - Crane Story Paths

Casual conversations about anything you want!

Which of the will receive your vote?

Path 1 - To Do What We Must
38%
Path 2 - The Left Hand of the Emperor
17%
Path 3a - Salvation in the Colonies
6%
Path 3b - Salvation in Rokugan
38%

Total votes: 65

Doji Azai
Chui
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: The Left Hand's Path - Crane Story Paths

Postby Doji Azai » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:43 pm

I voted for the Left Hand.
C Thomas Hand
L5R Story Team (2015-2016)

Hendrick
Nikutai
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Hendrick » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:59 am

I voted for To Do What We Must. The rewrite really hit a lot of sweet spots for me. Although, I do hope the Left Hand of the Emperor does well. Lots of interesting story choices could come out of that

Doji Makoto
Taisa

Postby Doji Makoto » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:05 am

Great to see the 3B path! I can't wait to see the results of voting ;-)

Surprised that someone can see the 3B path as non-Crane things to do... Especially when I know how we tried to make it as Crane-y as possible...

Good points with the navy. It would be a shame if it just disappeared in the air. After the Mantis gets crushed, we can once again rule the seas unopposed (well, aside from Jigoku creatures etc. :D )
"I am sure this will be a most interesting year."

Daramere
Awesome Guy

Postby Daramere » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:18 pm

Doji Azai
Chui

Postby Doji Azai » Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:11 am

What 20 year time skip are you talking about?

I'm nearly certain that when Onyx Edition comes out there is no time skip. There may be one later, but not at the start of Onyx.
C Thomas Hand
L5R Story Team (2015-2016)

Daidoji Tacticus
Daimyo

Postby Daidoji Tacticus » Wed Jun 17, 2015 1:38 am

Ceterum autem censeo Otomines esse delendam.

Player of Asahina Umeko at Winter Court IV

Kakita Mitsuhide
Gunso

Postby Kakita Mitsuhide » Wed Jun 17, 2015 5:24 am

Not working well enough but still having an impact is not the same as "Doomed to failure". Opposing Kanpeki is still going to have its very good moments and may likely sow the seeds/set-up the guys eventual fall. It's all about the long game.

Personally still wanting to just make sure the Empire runs, and leave all that fighting and flag waving for the clans that think they need to do that stuff to be relevant. We're Crane, we're better than that sort of thing :).

Doji Pheelyp
Taisa

Postby Doji Pheelyp » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:01 am

*daintily sips tea*
Courtier * Doji Innocent * Loyal

Kakita Ijiwaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Ijiwaru » Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:59 am

Is there any chance that we will win in the case of To Do What We Must?

Martino
Taisa

Postby Martino » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:05 am

Return to “General Discussion”