The Left Hand's Path - Crane Story Paths

Casual conversations about anything you want!

Which of the will receive your vote?

Path 1 - To Do What We Must
38%
Path 2 - The Left Hand of the Emperor
17%
Path 3a - Salvation in the Colonies
6%
Path 3b - Salvation in Rokugan
38%

Total votes: 65

Doji Pheelyp
Taisa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: The Left Hand's Path - Crane Story Paths

Postby Doji Pheelyp » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:40 am

What can be done to attract more Crane to this site and thus increase its representativeness of the Crane base?

Is it possible to get from AEG the actual number of people who voted on the Initial Paths?
Courtier * Doji Innocent * Loyal

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:05 pm

Martino mentioned to me that John Akey said there are thousands of registered IA Cranes.

Also, I asked Chris Medico about TDWWM and he's already shot that idea down. :(
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Doji Pheelyp
Taisa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Doji Pheelyp » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:15 pm

Thousands! I wonder who they are, whether they play the CCG, or purchase any AEG products (besides IA membership). *thirsting for data*

That is sad. :( I guess that counts as a trade secret?

Onimaru-sama :bow:, would it be possible to have an idea how many registered users there are here?
Courtier * Doji Innocent * Loyal

Kakita Mitsuhide
Gunso

Postby Kakita Mitsuhide » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:14 pm

Kakita Ijiwaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Ijiwaru » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:11 pm

Ultimatecalibur
Gunso

Postby Ultimatecalibur » Thu Jul 02, 2015 4:01 pm

Looking over the ratio of Crane votes I find it interesting that Salvation (Combined) ended up with slightly more votes than to Do What We Must and that Left Hand still received a significant portion of the votes.

It will be interesting to see how the story team interprets the results.

Faris Kalin
Nikutai

Postby Faris Kalin » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:45 pm

I like how the vote turned out. I think the story will probably end up a good mix of blowing stuff up surprise attacks & "none shall pass!" gotta protect those flower gardens. I'll be looking forward to reading them.
Player of Asahina Farisu at WC 3

Ancestral Armor
Nikutai

Postby Ancestral Armor » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:34 pm

"I rarely find myself needing armor. But when I do, I require absolute perfection." - Doji Makoto

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:25 pm

You get Nozomi and Tomomi instead of Gensai and the Fallen dudes. Natuki as well, but I'm not enthusiastic about her.
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Kakita Ijiwaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Ijiwaru » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:23 am

Return to “General Discussion”