The Left Hand's Path - Crane Story Paths

Casual conversations about anything you want!

Which of the will receive your vote?

Path 1 - To Do What We Must
38%
Path 2 - The Left Hand of the Emperor
17%
Path 3a - Salvation in the Colonies
6%
Path 3b - Salvation in Rokugan
38%

Total votes: 65

Kakita Mitsuhide
Gunso
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: The Left Hand's Path - Crane Story Paths

Postby Kakita Mitsuhide » Fri Jul 03, 2015 11:54 am

I must have missed the path that said 'give something to the Spider clan' since that's not happening here.

Kakita Ijiwaru
Taisa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kakita Ijiwaru » Fri Jul 03, 2015 2:55 pm

You missed it!!!!

Doji Pheelyp
Taisa

Postby Doji Pheelyp » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:32 am

Courtier * Doji Innocent * Loyal

Doji Yoshi
Hatamoto

Postby Doji Yoshi » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:51 pm

Consider that without the CCG there would be little to no AEG support. Story team gone. The story would only be retained in the RPG. But without cash flow there can't be man hours to support this community from AEG. That's a big deal right there. If anything shunning CCG players because their choices aren't Crane enough not only ostracizes the CCG players but it also enrages some players to the point that they will pick exactly what RPG players hate. And that's never a good thing.
So yes, what Pheelyp writes is true to some extent.
It's actually preferable to have as many Crane players as possible in here. Yes you'll have more arguments and more disagreements but it still would allow for more collaboration and more good ideas to spawn. And to me that's every bit worth it.
Crane Clan * Hatamoto No.1 * Villain

Ultimatecalibur
Gunso

Postby Ultimatecalibur » Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:49 pm

isawa_akei
Hohei

Postby isawa_akei » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:01 am

Guys I want to point out something to remember. L5R is a global game. There are always many international players you will simply have limited contact with due to language, time zone, etc reasons. So do not be surprised that you do not know everything going on within the Crane.

That being said, open discussion and debate is always good. I am glad to read the forums each week. You guys have become very active recently and keep me up reading so many posts each day. This is cool. The more active, the more posts, the more debate/discussion the more people are caring enough to post. Even a 10 page argument shows that at least a few players care so much about l5r they took the time to argue about it.

You guys are awesome and make the game a better place.
John AKey
L5R Community Organizer

Doji Pheelyp
Taisa

Postby Doji Pheelyp » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:14 pm

Thank you, John, for that humbling post. I for one am properly humbled, and will strive to better remember in the future the place we few players have.

Kakita Ijiwaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Ijiwaru » Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:18 pm

Doji Pheelyp
Taisa

Postby Doji Pheelyp » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:21 pm

Hmm? May I ask what about my post you think may be uncivil, Ijiwaru-san?

Daidoji Tacticus
Daimyo

Postby Daidoji Tacticus » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:24 pm

Depending on how you read it, it could come off as rather sarcastic. I didn't read it that way - it would be entirely contrary to the impression I have of you from your other posts - but I can see how someone might.

*shrugs* It's the internet. Tone is a really hard thing to convey.
Ceterum autem censeo Otomines esse delendam.

Player of Asahina Umeko at Winter Court IV

Return to “General Discussion”