Another Way - Proposals for Alternate Story Paths

Casual conversations about anything you want!

Choose your path!

Poll ended at Thu May 28, 2015 2:05 pm

Alliance With The Unicorn/Safehold
No votes
Endure the Occupation
6%
The Path of Compassion
3%
Walking The Earth
No votes
Guard The Way
No votes
We Can Rebuild
No votes
The Path of Creation
6%
Blossoms In The Wind
No votes
Honorable Hostages
6%
The Left Hand's Duty
79%

Total votes: 33

Doji Hoturi
Nikutai
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Another Way - Proposals for Alternate Story Paths

Postby Doji Hoturi » Thu May 14, 2015 5:43 am

Kakita Kasukaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Kasukaru » Thu May 14, 2015 5:44 am

I might be biased (since I worked so hard with Tacticus and Makoto to build this fan path we are calling Option 4). But I agree with Tacticus that Option 1, as presented by AEG and unless they specify differently, seems to favor the military condition "only", over the honor one. I am not saying that we won't have access to honor in Onyx if we chose it, but it sounds like it will be more of a secondary thing, at best. Now, if we get military scouts which gain honor defensively like in Celestial, I might be persuaded to vote for that. Otherwise, no way. I still think that our best bet is the work Tacticus has put out.
Kakita Kasukaru
RPG mostly / French * Greece

Doji Makoto
Taisa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Doji Makoto » Thu May 14, 2015 6:26 am

As Kasukaru said, maybe I am biased, but I really don't want honor victory to be our secondary deck option. That's the reason why I see the path proposed by Tacticus as the best possibility to avoid it.
"I am sure this will be a most interesting year."

Kakita Ijiwaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Ijiwaru » Thu May 14, 2015 8:18 am

Daidoji Maseru
Nikutai

Postby Daidoji Maseru » Thu May 14, 2015 8:23 am

Case Lopez / Daidoji Maseru
Collector of Ujis
To Do What We Must

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Thu May 14, 2015 8:40 am

Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

MirumotoDaisuke
Shireikan

Postby MirumotoDaisuke » Thu May 14, 2015 8:42 am

These are not going to be the final paths that will be voted on - this has been stated. Small adjustments and clarifications will be made to the final choices. At which point, you can make another path if you don't like the options.
Dragon Clan • Artisan • Friend to the Crane • Samurai • Conqueror • Duelist • Kensai

Martino
Taisa

Postby Martino » Thu May 14, 2015 9:49 am

I'd like to say that I never asked Dave to come change a path, I told him that there was a wariness that the existing path wording would completely exclude honor victories, which he told me was not correct. Given that information, I asked if he could come clarify. Nothing I did changed AEG's intent for the path one bit, I just pointed out that there was likely a miscommunication, and I was correct.

Dare
Daimyo

Postby Dare » Thu May 14, 2015 10:19 am

Am I the only person who actually likes a bit of mystery?

Martino
Taisa

Postby Martino » Thu May 14, 2015 10:21 am

I like mystery in the story. I don't like mystery in wondering whether or not I've just voted for a product I won't buy.

Return to “General Discussion”