Another Way - Proposals for Alternate Story Paths

Casual conversations about anything you want!

Choose your path!

Poll ended at Thu May 28, 2015 2:05 pm

Alliance With The Unicorn/Safehold
No votes
Endure the Occupation
6%
The Path of Compassion
3%
Walking The Earth
No votes
Guard The Way
No votes
We Can Rebuild
No votes
The Path of Creation
6%
Blossoms In The Wind
No votes
Honorable Hostages
6%
The Left Hand's Duty
79%

Total votes: 33

Doji Honshingen
Chui
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Another Way - Proposals for Alternate Story Paths

Postby Doji Honshingen » Sat May 16, 2015 12:49 pm

OK, I overlooked this part. Personally I am not a fan of this, somewhat little, missions (as I don't expect this will result in good fictions), but it is good that all aspects of our clan are covered.
Anyway, the details of the path could still be adjusted in following votes, so I will go over to your Left Hand's Duty suggestion.
Soul of Doji Honshi

Kakita Ijiwaru
Taisa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kakita Ijiwaru » Sat May 16, 2015 1:02 pm

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Wed May 20, 2015 2:03 pm

Guidelines for alternate paths are up here: http://www.l5r.com/2015/05/20/clan-path ... rk-part-2/

I'll put up a poll and everyone gets to vote on the alternate path they like best. That poll will end on May 28th to give a day to make any final adjustments to the proposed path.
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Wed May 20, 2015 2:23 pm

Also, if you proposed one of the 10 paths to vote on (that's the max the poll allows) and the link to your proposal doesn't work, please PM me the link so I can correct it.

Ancestral Armor
Nikutai

Postby Ancestral Armor » Wed May 20, 2015 5:07 pm

I am still a bit new to the whole story aspect of the game but I really like Crane scouts and want a choice that keeps them from being ignored or put on the back burner of things since it seems like the devs are focusing more on dueling then anything else so I am not sure which path is best for my interests. Want to keep the scouts relevant, so I want something that utilizes them maybe even have some of the disheveled Mantis scouts align with ours or something.
"I rarely find myself needing armor. But when I do, I require absolute perfection." - Doji Makoto

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Wed May 20, 2015 5:21 pm

Martino
Taisa

Postby Martino » Wed May 20, 2015 6:57 pm

Could you include a voting option for no alternate path? I still intend to vote for Path 1, but I'd also like to be able to follow the results.

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Wed May 20, 2015 7:57 pm

Kakita Kasukaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Kasukaru » Wed May 20, 2015 11:23 pm

Let me stress that the list of paths in the poll is slightly misleading. The last Path (the Left Hand Duty) also has Alliance with the Unicorn, I think.
Kakita Kasukaru
RPG mostly / French * Greece

Asahina Shimato
Chui

Postby Asahina Shimato » Thu May 21, 2015 12:03 am

I suppose I should write my proposal according to the new guidelines. Unfortunately, I'll need a day or so as I am a bit pressed for time.

Return to “General Discussion”