The Currency of War

Official updates and announcements for the forums and important L5R information.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

The Currency of War

Postby Kakita Shiro » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:15 am

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please

On the winding passes of the Spine of the World Mountains, a disagreement over a merchant caravan rapidly escalates into a conflict between the Crane and Mantis clans. With the ever-practical Daidoji facing off against the peerless marksmen of the Tsuruchi family, both in court and on the wilderness front of the unaligned lands between their borders, there is only one thing that can be known for certain: the currency of war is blood and death, and in this war a great deal of coin will change hands.

AEG has announced the next Learn To Play set, The Currency of War, featuring the Crane and Mantis clans! For more information, check out the .
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Re: The Currency of War

Postby Kakita Shiro » Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:16 am

The new art for the Crane Stronghold is already my desktop image at work. When I get home, my PC and Surface are getting a facelift as well.
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Faris Kalin
Nikutai
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Faris Kalin » Fri Aug 29, 2014 5:28 pm

I love the art of the Asahina and the origami cranes. I wonder who created that.
Player of Asahina Farisu at WC 3

Doji Honshingen
Chui

Postby Doji Honshingen » Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:24 am

Soul of Doji Honshi

Return to “News”