2014 Kotei Season - Renewal

Official updates and announcements for the forums and important L5R information.
Asahina Shimato
Chui
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: 2014 Kotei Season - Renewal

Postby Asahina Shimato » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:31 am

Would the Scorpion be able to strike back with a military victory if we choose political victory?

Doji Hoturi
Nikutai
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Doji Hoturi » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:25 am

That's a question for the rules team, but in my oppinion it shouldn't happen. If we win a 'definitive' victory against someone and then they won a different 'definite' victory against us, it would give us an edge, it would only be a trade of power.

IF I was on the rules team, clans that placed lower than others couldn't retaliate with the same kind of event/prize as they were affected. Or at least couldn't use the 250+ prizes against higher clans that 'attacked' them.

Foxtrot Four
Nikutai

Postby Foxtrot Four » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:35 am

Being a Scrub, One Day at a Time
Top 4 Crane - Seattle Kotei 2014

Kakita Kire
Hohei

Postby Kakita Kire » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:46 pm

Crane Clan • Duelist • Go Dan • Naval • Poet • Tea Master

aka thecameronin

Asahina Shimato
Chui

Postby Asahina Shimato » Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:49 pm

Kakita Kire
Hohei

Postby Kakita Kire » Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:38 am

Fair point, it's worth clarifying with the story team. I asked on the AEG boards, and my post is awaiting moderation. I'd imagine they have thought of that and there's a tiebreaker.
Crane Clan • Duelist • Go Dan • Naval • Poet • Tea Master

aka thecameronin

Doji Hoturi
Nikutai

Postby Doji Hoturi » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:11 am

Return to “News”