Blood of Heaven, Blood of Earth

For discussions on official fictions and fan-fictions alike.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
MirumotoDaisuke
Shireikan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Blood of Heaven, Blood of Earth

Postby MirumotoDaisuke » Mon Nov 24, 2014 12:20 pm

http://imperialassembly.com/news.php?news=63

The root cause of the Phoenix-Unicorn feud. Wonderful read.
Dragon Clan • Artisan • Friend to the Crane • Samurai • Conqueror • Duelist • Kensai

Asahina Shimato
Chui

Re: Blood of Heaven, Blood of Earth

Postby Asahina Shimato » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:47 pm

True. Apparently there's an Asahina Jade Magistrate left (makes me wonder if the Nanae story will come to a close yet.)
Thr Kakita's reaction to the dragon's allusion is priceless.

Zaitoichi
Nikutai

Postby Zaitoichi » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:21 am

Great fiction! I really enjoyed it. It's nice to know more on the spiritual threat approaching the Empire and to have the point of view of several parties involved. Moto Nergui is awesome. :)

Doji Pheelyp
Taisa

Postby Doji Pheelyp » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:04 am

I truly, truly loved this fiction.

I felt for Nairuko, that speck of dust who rose to the challenge of doing her duty despite having to sacrifice her Dearlove and the universe that dwelt in his eyes. :(
Courtier * Doji Innocent * Loyal

Return to “Fiction”