[ALitS] Yung Sensei (Sensei)

MirumotoDaisuke
Shireikan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[ALitS] Yung Sensei (Sensei)

Postby MirumotoDaisuke » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:24 pm

0PS -1GP 0FH

Dragon • Phoenix

The rulebook Kharmic ability is Battle/Open for you, and you may put cards at the bottom of your deck instead of discarding them from that ability. Your Personalities in and out of play have Kharmic.

Open, :bow:: Ignore the Gold cost of your next Kharmic action.

IvE1/IvE2
Dragon Clan • Artisan • Friend to the Crane • Samurai • Conqueror • Duelist • Kensai

Asahina Dreamspoiler
Daimyo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: [ALitS] Yung Sensei (Sensei)

Postby Asahina Dreamspoiler » Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:37 pm

Again with the -1GP? Interesting Sensei, but that one thing just kills it.
*I was Tonbo Kitai at Winter Court III*

Kakita Ijiwaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Ijiwaru » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:14 pm

This is good.

Dare
Daimyo

Postby Dare » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:23 pm

Man it's great having senseis with no major mechanical drawbacks :D

kakita yuha
Gunso

Postby kakita yuha » Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:56 pm

I feel with Kumite Grounds available this is already obsolete.

Being able to Kharmic in Open or Battle doesnt feel very useful when you can already do it in Limited.

Why would you want to Kharmic personalities? IMO I would rather Kharmic holdings you dont need after first three turns.

Kakita Kasukaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Kasukaru » Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:16 am

I don't think it will see much play.
Kakita Kasukaru
RPG mostly / French * Greece

Kakita Takata
Nikutai

Postby Kakita Takata » Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:03 am

It may see play in draft.

Dare
Daimyo

Postby Dare » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:42 am

Asahina Kilava
Gunso

Postby Asahina Kilava » Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:14 am

Can you actually do anything with the Kharmic keyword once the personality is in play? I assume that the wording is so you know the province dudes have it.

The way I look at the sensei, is he actually produces has +2g on him, as you will always want to cycle for something better. It will be very rare that the free Kharmic will go to waste. So with the -1g, you are actually getting 5g worth of stuff from the SH + sensei, its just 2 of that gold must be spent on the kharmic action.

Really interesting, and shame it cannot be crane :P Would love!

Lo P'an Ku
Nikutai

Postby Lo P'an Ku » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:09 am

My pants just got a little tighter.

I like playing with 5 provinces. Or free card cycling(albeit with a 1g upfront) 3x iuchi wattu, Gooooo!!!
No pathetic excuses! I smell the blood of human beings; find them! Boil them until their flesh falls off. You heard me!

Return to “A Line in the Sand”