[ALitS] Guidance in War (Spell)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What do you think?

Great
67%
Good
33%
Average
No votes
Not for me
No votes

Total votes: 9

MirumotoDaisuke
Shireikan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[ALitS] Guidance in War (Spell)

Postby MirumotoDaisuke » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:37 pm

0GC

This Spell's Invest effects last while it remains attached to the Shugenja.
Invest 1GC: This Shugenja has Cavalry.
Invest 2GC: This Shugenja has Conqueror.
Invest 3GC: This Shugenja has +2F.
Invest 4GC: This Shugenja has the ability, "Battle: Ranged 3 Attack."

"The spirits have many gifts to bestow. Let me show you."

FV 4

IvE1/IvE2
Dragon Clan • Artisan • Friend to the Crane • Samurai • Conqueror • Duelist • Kensai

Tsundoku
Hohei

Re: [ALitS] Guidance in War (Spell)

Postby Tsundoku » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:00 am

You need to add the Invest costs in...

Not clear whether they are mix-and-match or whether you just pick one of them.

if the former, this is another administrative annoyance.

DaidojiEric
Nikutai

Postby DaidojiEric » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:34 am

I would expect that they mix and match

Asahina Yoshi
Nikutai

Postby Asahina Yoshi » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:24 am

I think I would play this mostly as Cavalry meta. It's just far too risky to invest 10G and have my opponent Unsettling it for free to another Shugenja...

Return to “A Line in the Sand”