[ALitS] Shibata Sensei (Sensei)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What do you think?

Great
43%
Good
57%
Average
No votes
Not for me
No votes

Total votes: 7

MirumotoDaisuke
Shireikan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[ALitS] Shibata Sensei (Sensei)

Postby MirumotoDaisuke » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:20 am

0PS 0GP 0FH

Scorpion Clan

Recruiting Personalities has a minimum Gold Cost of 5 for you. You may bow your target unbowed Courtier instead of discarding the Imperial Favor for Favor actions.

"Know the secrets of the land, and you shall prosper."

IvE1/IvE2
Dragon Clan • Artisan • Friend to the Crane • Samurai • Conqueror • Duelist • Kensai

Kakita Kasukaru
Taisa

Re: [ALitS] Shibata Sensei (Sensei)

Postby Kakita Kasukaru » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:36 am

Subtle. Quite interesting.
Kakita Kasukaru
RPG mostly / French * Greece

Doji Asuki
Nikutai

Postby Doji Asuki » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:35 am

So the drawback is you play your 4 gold courtiers at 5 gold... and you get unlimited favor actions per turn... I wonder when the will fix our crappy errata stronghold and give us a decent honor sensei...

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:39 am

Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Doji Asuki
Nikutai

Postby Doji Asuki » Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:50 am

What I meant is, as long as I have an favor action to play and one courtier to bow, I can always pay for it. And it is way better since I only bow the courtier to pay for the favor action and not to bow it earlier to have the favor in the first place. I can go to battle, bow the courtier there, and still have presence, when normal clans, would have had to have their courtier at home just to have the favor for the favor defending action or any other favor battle action. Another thing is that it avoids the fact of having the favor stolen, since they don't actually care about the favor itself. And also, they can use courtiers they get during the dinasty phase and use the favor in the opponents turn with the new courtiers they bought. Basicly, Scorpion is now better than any other honor / political clan at using favor actions. Awesome...

Soshi Suteibu
Nikutai

Postby Soshi Suteibu » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:07 pm

It is a portable version of the proactive part of Kyuden Bayushi and Hidden Catacombs of the Scorpion. The drawback is significant but not always crippling. The Sensei would be good enough if they never printed a Favor ability on a card. Fate Superiority (The Hand & Resource Advantage 101).

Hida Shirin
Gunso

Postby Hida Shirin » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:31 pm

Too bad Taruko is not a Courtier. Otherwise, this sensei will be insane. Is there any way to give Courtier to someone currently?

Kwek
Hohei

Postby Kwek » Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:41 am

"We are all but a Kakita's strike... perfect."

Return to “A Line in the Sand”