[ALitS] Shosuro Yasumasa (Scorpion Clan Personality)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What do you think?

Great
No votes
Good
20%
Average
40%
Not for me
40%

Total votes: 5

MirumotoDaisuke
Shireikan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[ALitS] Shosuro Yasumasa (Scorpion Clan Personality)

Postby MirumotoDaisuke » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:29 am

1F 4C
-HR 7GC 1PH

Courtier

Interrupt: Increase each honor loss from the Battle action by 1.

"It was no easy task, lord Nitoshi, but we were able to locate the man you sought in the Colonies. I present to you the war fan of Akodo Uehara. I believe he will not have the chance to return from the jungle to assist his clan in this war."

IvE1/IvE2
Dragon Clan • Artisan • Friend to the Crane • Samurai • Conqueror • Duelist • Kensai

Soshi Suteibu
Nikutai

Re: [ALitS] Shosuro Yasumasa (Scorpion Clan Personality)

Postby Soshi Suteibu » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:14 pm

This bad card is quite bad.

hero123
Nikutai

Postby hero123 » Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:45 pm

if i use this on a card with no honor loss(lets say entrenched position)....math tells me this:

0+1=1

So this guy can make any battle action have an honor loss?

Kakita Takata
Nikutai

Postby Kakita Takata » Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:42 pm

Dare
Daimyo

Postby Dare » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:52 pm

Return to “A Line in the Sand”