[ALitS] Stones of Purity (Spell)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Asahina Dreamspoiler
Daimyo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[ALitS] Stones of Purity (Spell)

Postby Asahina Dreamspoiler » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:46 am

5GC

After you Equip this Spell, give this Shugenja a number if +1F Rock tokens equal to his Chi.

Earth Jade Repeatable Battle, :bow:: Fear 3. You may discard two Rock tokens from this Shugenja, or one if he is Earth, to straighten this Spell.

Tamoko frowned at the thing that bore her face. "Did you expect to illicit fear? Surpirise? You are a puzzle like any other, and I will see you undone."

3FV

IvE1/IvE2
*I was Tonbo Kitai at Winter Court III*

Daidoji Reiji
Chui

Re: [ALitS] Stones of Purity (Spell)

Postby Daidoji Reiji » Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:53 am

Holy crap. Good for Phoenix and Dragon honor. All the fear!
Crane Clan · Samurai · Yojimbo · Tactician

I was Ikoma Shinju at WC3, Daidoji Reiji at WC4
Top 8, Richmond VA Kotei 2015
Top 8, Charlotte NC Kotei 2015

Return to “A Line in the Sand”