[ALitS] Benefits of Honor (Strategy)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What do you think?

Great
33%
Good
33%
Average
33%
Not for me
No votes

Total votes: 3

MirumotoDaisuke
Shireikan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[ALitS] Benefits of Honor (Strategy)

Postby MirumotoDaisuke » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:20 pm

Battle:
Bow your target unbowed Samurai. Melee attack equal to his Chi, plus one if your Allegiance is Traditionalist. Gain 1 honor.

"I understand these matters are very difficult, my friends, but I see no reason we cannot come to an agreement that satisfies all parties."

FV 1

IvE1/IvE2
Dragon Clan • Artisan • Friend to the Crane • Samurai • Conqueror • Duelist • Kensai

Return to “A Line in the Sand”