[ALitS] Daidoji Hirota (Crane Clan Personality)

What do you think?

Great
20%
Good
20%
Average
40%
Not for me
20%

Total votes: 15

kakita yuha
Gunso
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: [ALitS] Daidoji Hirota (Crane Clan Personality)

Postby kakita yuha » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:25 am

Somehow missed the Courtier trait, but 2F is pretty meaningless in a deck that has mostly 0-1F personalities, and almost every Courtier actions bows the performer anyway.

I wish he could be more like Ide Ryou.

Asahina Lugumi
Nikutai
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Asahina Lugumi » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:09 am

I guess that you are not the only one, and Design team also forgot the Courtier trait this expansion. Take a look at the number of cards printed for it (outside of yojimbo stuff). :D
And yes, 2F is quite meaningless. But what is worst is his underwhelming 2PH.
And the fact that his invest is too conditional and oddly timed: if you still have a port and a market unbowed after paying him, then his invest is free. But it also means that you are quite advanced in the game, and that money should not be your main issue (or if it is, then odds are you already lost). If you have only one of those, bowed or not, then you are effectively buying a 1GP holding for 2 gold. Not so huge. And if you have none of them... hey ! 2 honor for 5 gold ! What a bargain !

Honestly, I do not see a better scenario for him than Turn 1 JPI-> deep harbor, turn 2 marketplace + Hirota.
And even then, I would rather have Soken or Yashinko in his place, for it would net more gold, more or even honor, and an additional gold source (better if you want to buy attachment and during your dynasty).

kakita yuha
Gunso

Postby kakita yuha » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:47 am

I guess hes supposed to be played in a deck with Contested Market (both traits) and Second City Market (digging for either traits).

I'd rather play Mantis Haruna over this guy, even at 2 extra gold she is stronger personality.

Ultimatecalibur
Gunso

Postby Ultimatecalibur » Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:59 pm

He may be intended to work as an out of clan engine personality for the Ide deck if it runs the Market/Port scheme.

Kakita Kasukaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Kasukaru » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:43 am

I think this guys is mostly for the future decks. Right now he is meeeeh. But as soon as Soken is out, he will shine.
Kakita Kasukaru
RPG mostly / French * Greece

Asahina Lugumi
Nikutai

Postby Asahina Lugumi » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:53 am

Return to “A Line in the Sand”