[TF] Secret Dojo (Holding)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[TF] Secret Dojo (Holding)

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:36 am

2GC
2GP
Dojo

Interrupt,[bow]: Bow the winner of any duel created by the action if he was the challenger. Destroy this holding.

"I always thought this was a tax warehouse," she commented. Behind the blindfold, he smiled. "Let us begin."
If you're having Crane problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems but a duel ain't one!

Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin

Re: [TF] Secret Dojo (Holding)

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:37 am

Good to know that the meta is coming in full force. Can't let it get too good, now can we?

Also, not the new placement of the Gold. Upper right hand corner, like with older cards.
If you're having Crane problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems but a duel ain't one!

Dare
Daimyo

Postby Dare » Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:15 am

*shrug* the prevalence of duelling (half the clans or so having it now?) is enough meta that it's probably not worth running anyway.

kakita yuha
Gunso

Postby kakita yuha » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:52 am

I dont mind him blowing up his gold production with this, especially if I won the duel.

Return to “Twenty Festivals”