[TF] Selfless Politics (Strategy)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[TF] Selfless Politics (Strategy)

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:52 am

Political Open: After the next time a target Personality attacks you (this turn), gain 2 Honor and dishonor him.

"It would be foolish of you to try something like that again," she said calmly. "Our clans are allies, and thus I am forgiving, but cross me again and you will see how words are stronger than stell, even Kaiu steel."

3FV
If you're having Crane problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems but a duel ain't one!

Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin

Re: [TF] Selfless Politics (Strategy)

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:53 am

Here's a classic dishonoring tool coming back. Good option for those who do not with to duel. and with 3FV, a decent option for those who do!
If you're having Crane problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems but a duel ain't one!

kakita yuha
Gunso

Re: [TF] Selfless Politics (Strategy)

Postby kakita yuha » Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:54 am

Another card that works well with Priesty Feud.

Return to “Twenty Festivals”