[20F] Test of Sincerity (Strategy)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

[20F] Test of Sincerity (Strategy)

Postby Kakita Shiro » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:42 pm

Political Open:
Target another player's Human Personality. His controller may have him commit seppuku (rehonor, then destroy him). If he chose this, he gains 4 Honor. If he did not choose this, dishonor the Personality, and his controller loses 2 Honor.

There is an ancient story of the Scorpion, when one commanded his yojimbo to kill him to show the clan's sincerity. The yojimbo did so without hesitation, then took his own life.

FV 3

Onyx/20F
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Kakita Ijiwaru
Taisa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: [20F] Test of Sincerity (Strategy)

Postby Kakita Ijiwaru » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:37 pm

Seems like it will work for us.

Dare
Daimyo

Postby Dare » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:04 pm

The only deck we're likely to play this is that Magistrate deck. This is an awful card in dishonour.

In the Magistrate build... still not sure a fate card to dishonour 1 person will be worth it. We'll see.

ObsidianCrane
Gunso

Postby ObsidianCrane » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:38 pm

They can dishonor, and open up all the stuff your deck can do to dishonored people, or they can die.

Last time this card was legal most people died.

Dare
Daimyo

Postby Dare » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:56 am

kakita yuha
Gunso

Postby kakita yuha » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:53 am

Seems just a perfect card for attacking Magistrates.

I'm either:

a) killing one of their blockers
b) dishonoring him, adding +1F per my personality if he decides to oppose me with that personality
c) forces dishonored personality to stay home, maybe even allowing unopposed province (and I still might harpoon that guy in to do some attrition).

Dare
Daimyo

Postby Dare » Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:13 pm

Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:11 pm

If you're having Crane problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems but a duel ain't one!

kakita yuha
Gunso

Postby kakita yuha » Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:48 am

Return to “Twenty Festivals”