[ThA] Doji Hoshihana [Crane Clan Personality]

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What do you think?

Great
44%
Good
33%
Average
22%
Not for me
No votes

Total votes: 18

Asahina Dreamspoiler
Daimyo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[ThA] Doji Hoshihana [Crane Clan Personality]

Postby Asahina Dreamspoiler » Fri May 22, 2015 7:47 pm

1F 2C
4HR 5GC 3PH

Artisan • Courtier • Poet • Storyteller

Compassion: Hoshihana has Destined
(Compassion takes effect while you have fewer Provinces than anyone else.)

Tireless Open: If you have resolved an action from a Political Strategy this then, straighten Hoshihana.

She smiled as she told her story, listening to every word the nearby Otomo said.

Onyx/20F
*I was Tonbo Kitai at Winter Court III*

Suzume Kaishaku
Hohei

Re: [ThA] Doji Hoshihana [Crane Clan Personality]

Postby Suzume Kaishaku » Sun May 24, 2015 10:51 am

That's a board member's name from back in the day, isn't it?

Of course I may be overlooking the fact that she's still around...

Martino
Taisa

Re: [ThA] Doji Hoshihana [Crane Clan Personality]

Postby Martino » Tue May 26, 2015 7:20 am

It's Tetsuro's wife! She's awesome, glad to see this card.

Return to “Thunderous Acclaim”