[ThA] Secret Alliances (Strategy)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Asahina Dreamspoiler
Daimyo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

[ThA] Secret Alliances (Strategy)

Postby Asahina Dreamspoiler » Tue May 26, 2015 6:24 am

Invest 3GC: Before you draw cards at the end of the turn. Put this card into your hand from the discard pile.

Political Open: Permanently give your target Courtier Expendable and the trait, "After another player's action targets this card, gain 1 Honor."

"Our sensei have pitted us against one other. I believe it may be some manner of wager." - Petals and Pinchers, V

2FV
*I was Tonbo Kitai at Winter Court III*

Asahina Kilava
Gunso

Re: [ThA] Secret Alliances (Strategy)

Postby Asahina Kilava » Tue May 26, 2015 6:58 am

This card seems really good,3G to recourse it and (likely) gain a card later.

A few of the new Artisans have expendable, so maybe support for that theme?

Doji Pheelyp
Taisa

Re: [ThA] Secret Alliances (Strategy)

Postby Doji Pheelyp » Wed May 27, 2015 2:13 am

I like the Petals and Pincers story. :)
Courtier * Doji Innocent * Loyal

Return to “Thunderous Acclaim”