[THA] Amethyst Adjunct (Strategy)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What do you think?

Great
17%
Good
50%
Average
17%
Not for me
17%

Total votes: 6

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

[THA] Amethyst Adjunct (Strategy)

Postby Kakita Shiro » Fri May 29, 2015 11:10 am

Economic Open:
Target your unbowed Personality. Straighten a target Holding that has not produced Gold this turn. If you targeted a Courtier or a Phoenix Clan Personality, give it +1GP (this turn).

Kodo bowed, touching her head to the floor. "I will serve you well, Minori-sama. This is my vow." Kneeling, her smile was concealed.

FV 2

Onyx/20F
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Re: [THA] Amethyst Adjunct (Strategy)

Postby Kakita Shiro » Fri May 29, 2015 11:11 am

Good for straightening that Temple Fortress to pay for the Invest on Victory Through Deference.

Kakita Ijiwaru
Taisa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kakita Ijiwaru » Fri May 29, 2015 11:36 am

Or Slanderer in magistrate decks.

Kakita Ijiwaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Ijiwaru » Fri May 29, 2015 11:38 am

For that matter I guess the Jester deck could make use of this. Though I have little interest or working knowledge in/of that particular deck.

Asahina Dreamspoiler
Daimyo

Postby Asahina Dreamspoiler » Sat May 30, 2015 10:27 am

I don't think it would work on Temple Fortress. You have to have bowed the Holding for something other than Gold, and it can only bow for Gold. Carpenter Shrine, however, is a different story, or Slanderer.
*I was Tonbo Kitai at Winter Court III*

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Sat May 30, 2015 10:28 am

Asahina Dreamspoiler
Daimyo

Postby Asahina Dreamspoiler » Sat May 30, 2015 12:47 pm

Ah, I was thinking of using an Honir gain Holding or Dishonor Holding twice in turn rather than using it on an opponents turn.
*I was Tonbo Kitai at Winter Court III*

kakita yuha
Gunso

Postby kakita yuha » Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:00 pm

I've found this good fit with Ivory Courtroom. It helps me to overcome economic hit from buying personality on 2nd and bowing stronghold early. Second City Market & Coastal Lane could work aswell although its harder to hit magic number 4. And theres always Carpenter Shrine and all the Court holdings.

Return to “Thunderous Acclaim”