[ThA] An Honored Guest (Strategy)

Daidoji Tacticus
Daimyo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: [ThA] An Honored Guest (Strategy)

Postby Daidoji Tacticus » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:45 am

I... don't think so? It says you can Proclaim out-of-Clan, but it doesn't say anything to allow for Proclaiming more than once. There are cards that do that, and they specifically say so.
Ceterum autem censeo Otomines esse delendam.

Player of Asahina Umeko at Winter Court IV

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:02 am

It just says you may Proclaim him, not override the standard rules for Proclaiming.
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Kakita Kasukaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Kasukaru » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:38 am

Too bad... :(
Kakita Kasukaru
RPG mostly / French * Greece

Asahina Dreamspoiler
Daimyo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Asahina Dreamspoiler » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:58 pm

I can see Phoenix using this. They are already running out-of-Clan Personalities, plus the +1PH is permanent. They can pull the Personality back from the discard with their box, and gain another Honor to boot. Perhaps not as reliable for other Clans.
*I was Tonbo Kitai at Winter Court III*

Dare
Daimyo

Postby Dare » Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:40 pm

Kakita Mako
Nikutai

Postby Kakita Mako » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:38 am

If we are allowed to proclaim an out of clan personality do we still have to pay the extra 2 gold?
Shiba Mako of WC4 - Married to Kakita Izumiko

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:41 am

Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Kakita Ryuu
Hohei

Postby Kakita Ryuu » Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:55 am

I think the answer to 'Can you Proclaim twice a turn' is no as the card merely allows you to activate the Proclaim rules on the target personality. It doesn't change anything else about the rule (how many times per turn).

I'm guessing the card doesn't impart the ability to Proclaim the personality permanently to that personality either. For instance, if you use An Honored Guest when you buy an out-of-clan Utaku Zo Sia to Proclaim her for 5 honor, and she later dies in battle, I don't think you can Proclaim the same one again if she shows up back in your provinces using her resurrect ability (unless you use another An Honored Guest)? Which is too bad, as it would be nice to get a piece of the Phoenix action!

Return to “Thunderous Acclaim”