Voice of Honor (Crane Event)

The Greatest Great Clan
Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Voice of Honor (Crane Event)

Postby Kakita Shiro » Wed May 24, 2017 8:14 am

0 Fate
2 Influence

Interrupt: When the effects of an event would initiate, if you control more honored characters than an opponent - cancel those effects.
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Voice of Honor (Crane Event)

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Wed May 24, 2017 8:45 am

Oh, Hi Counterspell!

(We've gone full blue-deck now)
If you're having Crane problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems but a duel ain't one!

Kakita Michito
Nikutai
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kakita Michito » Wed May 24, 2017 8:48 am

Even better, a 0 fate counter spell.

I can't wait to see the scorpions cry who payed 3 for I can swim.

Faris Kalin
Nikutai

Postby Faris Kalin » Wed May 24, 2017 7:09 pm

I'm definitely gonna be including some "Force of Crane" cards in my deck. :3
Player of Asahina Farisu at WC 3

Doji Chord
Gunso

Postby Doji Chord » Wed May 24, 2017 11:00 pm

Seem like terribly unfair card that I will be ashamed to play due to it's lack of balance.
But I'll have to see some more clan previews to be sure (if for example Dragon or Phoenix won't be using events at all its power will significantly drop).

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Thu May 25, 2017 7:20 am

Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Corbeau
Nikutai

Postby Corbeau » Thu May 25, 2017 7:41 am

It's the most Crane thing I can imagine. No, you don't get to have fun. Why? Because we're better than you, that's why. Shoo.

Honestly not sure how I feel about it, but I can't say it doesn't fit.

MirumotoDaisuke
Shireikan

Postby MirumotoDaisuke » Thu May 25, 2017 8:17 am

Hopefully, they give all the clans some kind of counterspell ability.
Dragon Clan • Artisan • Friend to the Crane • Samurai • Conqueror • Duelist • Kensai

Kakita Michito
Nikutai

Postby Kakita Michito » Thu May 25, 2017 8:42 am

I don't think every clan will have something to begin with but I can see Scorpion getting a redirect and Crab a cancel when targetting one of their personalities.

MirumotoDaisuke
Shireikan

Postby MirumotoDaisuke » Thu May 25, 2017 2:37 pm

Dragon Clan • Artisan • Friend to the Crane • Samurai • Conqueror • Duelist • Kensai

Return to “Crane Clan”