Daidoji Nerishma (Crane Personality-Unique)

The Greatest Great Clan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Daidoji Nerishma (Crane Personality-Unique)

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:21 am

2 Fate
3 Military
1 Political
1 Glory
[b]Bushi. Scout.

Action:[/b] Choose a facedown card in one of your provinces - turn that card faceup.

"It's an ambush! Be ready!"
If you're having Crane problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems but a duel ain't one!

Daidoji Fitsu
Nikutai

Re: Daidoji Nerishina (Crane Personality-Unique)

Postby Daidoji Fitsu » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:14 pm

Seems strong by my reckoning. Price is decent for providing 3 military and can refill the province he came out of.

MirumotoDaisuke
Shireikan

Postby MirumotoDaisuke » Mon May 01, 2017 10:00 pm

Province flip seems as good as it was in the OG game.
Dragon Clan • Artisan • Friend to the Crane • Samurai • Conqueror • Duelist • Kensai

Kakita Michito
Nikutai

Postby Kakita Michito » Wed May 03, 2017 12:39 am

I think he's great. If you compare him with the generic Mirumoto he has an awesome ability for 1 less political Strenght. Which shouldn't matter much because we'll have plenty of strong political characters. In addition he can gain free fate (when you flip a unique you already have you can add one fate to the unique)

KakitaKaori
Shireikan

Re: Daidoji Nerishma (Crane Personality-Unique)

Postby KakitaKaori » Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:41 am

Does this work in the dynasty phase?
Kakita Kaori
Kenshinzen of Golden Petal Village and overly prolific fiction writer
http://craneclan.weebly.com/
[Kakita Kyoumi/WC5]

Coyote Walks
Hohei

Postby Coyote Walks » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:13 am

KakitaKaori
Shireikan

Postby KakitaKaori » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:31 am

Woot. That's what I thought. Thanks!
Kakita Kaori
Kenshinzen of Golden Petal Village and overly prolific fiction writer
http://craneclan.weebly.com/
[Kakita Kyoumi/WC5]

Chuterêve
Nikutai

Postby Chuterêve » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:15 pm

(Post Children of the Empire comment)
I feel like we are finally on the crossroad with Nerishma. Some people are outright cutting him and others insist that with all holdings we play now, he's a great 3x. I still don't have made up my mind about it but there is some interesting debate to have here for sure

Masashigi
Chui

Postby Masashigi » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:21 pm

Nerishma hasn't lost any power since core, and is still one of our best anti-Kisada actions we can use. He's unique, good stat line, bushi trait becomes more relevant in the 3rd cycle, but as of now he just doesn't make the cut over Brash or Scout in the 2 drop slot, post cycle 3 he deserves a revisit Unique is always of value.

Return to “Crane Clan”