Brash Samurai (Crane Personality)

The Greatest Great Clan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kakita Michito
Nikutai
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Brash Samurai (Crane Personality)

Postby Kakita Michito » Thu May 04, 2017 10:23 am

2 Fate
2 Mil
1 Pol
2 Glory
Bushi.

Action: When this character is your only participating character in a conflict – honor this character.

Daidoji Fitsu
Nikutai

Re: Brash Samurai (Crane Personality)

Postby Daidoji Fitsu » Thu May 18, 2017 6:08 am

I'm really liking how this pairs with Admit Defeat. If you send this guy to attack then your opponent will have to use double the resources to block him. One guy could easily end up bowed and this guy could easily get solo province crushing force off a Banzai.

Short of that he's still a four military defender.

Chuterêve
Nikutai

Postby Chuterêve » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:28 pm

Brash Samurai is probably in the top 3 "2 drops" in the game and is largely the reason why our early game tends to be better than the one of others clans. He is also a very good voice enabler.

Masashigi
Chui

Postby Masashigi » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:14 pm

I want to say there is a future scenario in the next year of the cardnado dropping on our head were Brash rotates out of play. I don't have enough Bourbon in my house to make me say that, and I have a lot of Bourbon. I rate him slightly under Cautious Scout for our best 2 drop, but he isn't getting any weaker anytime soon.

Return to “Crane Clan”