Asahina Storyteller (Crane Character)

The Greatest Great Clan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Asahina Storyteller (Crane Character)

Postby Kakita Shiro » Wed May 24, 2017 7:52 am

4 Fate
2 [Military]
4 [Political]
2 Glory
Courtier. Shugenja. Air.

Sincerity. (When this character leaves play, draw one card.)

Each honored [Crane] character you control gains Sincerity.
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Kakita Michito
Nikutai
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Asahina Storyteller (Crane Character)

Postby Kakita Michito » Wed May 24, 2017 8:17 am

expensive but certainly worth it. Gain a card in addition to the honour you gain.

Brash Samurai, Savy politician and way of the crane all help themselves and this card.

Doji Chord
Gunso

Postby Doji Chord » Wed May 24, 2017 10:46 am

I prefer "expendable" - it was more meaningful name for that ability :D

Drudenfusz
Nikutai

Postby Drudenfusz » Wed May 24, 2017 1:08 pm

I like the use of a bushido virtue as keyword... and I wonder if we might get more of them as keywords.
Artisan. Courtier. Duelist.

Kakita Michito
Nikutai

Postby Kakita Michito » Wed May 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Chuterêve
Nikutai

Postby Chuterêve » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:39 pm

(Post Children of the Empire)
Storyteller is a mistery for me. On paper, it's a very good card that will make you easily draw 2-3 cards over several turns. In the pratice, i always ended up removing him from my decks because Crane usually need instant value to press the tempo.
It's still a card i would right considerably highly and maybe its time will come in a few sets, when we will be able to do strong shugenja builds.

Masashigi
Chui

Postby Masashigi » Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:53 pm

Storyteller post CotE still doesn't make it into our decks, mainly because he is a Shugenja and just is worthless against Phoenix and you can't have worthless cards in your decks. Maybe after the clan pack or 3rd cycle. We have enough honoring effects currently and previewed that he should be a card drawing machine for us.

Return to “Crane Clan”