Seeker of Knowledge (Phoenix Conflict Character)

Keepers of Knowledge
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Seeker of Knowledge (Phoenix Conflict Character)

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Thu May 11, 2017 4:48 pm

2 Fate
0 Military
2 Political
1 Glory

Courtier. Shugenja. Air.

While this character is attacking, the contested ring gains the AIR element. If this character wins the conflict as an attacker, you may choose which of its ring effects to resolve.

1 Influence
If you're having Crane problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems but a duel ain't one!

Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin

Re: Seeker of Knowledge (Phoenix Character)

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Thu May 11, 2017 4:49 pm

She's going to go in a few Crane honor decks.
If you're having Crane problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems but a duel ain't one!

Return to “Phoenix Clan”