The Imperial Palace (Neutral Holding)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

The Imperial Palace (Neutral Holding)

Postby Kakita Shiro » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:46 am

Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Kakita Karasu
Gunso
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: The Imperial Palace (Neutral Holding)

Postby Kakita Karasu » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:10 am

This is one of those cards that can make Kakita Yoshi a more stable card for us to use.
Emerald Champion WC 2017DuelistPistoleer • Crane Clan • Samurai • Soul of Shiba Mako WC 4
Raised Eyebrow of Derision
Winter Court 5 Iaijutsu Champion

Doji Meishō
Nikutai

Postby Doji Meishō » Tue Nov 28, 2017 10:33 am

I don´t think the card is worth a slot. You can only have one in the deck and if it flips on a broken province it´s gone in one turn. I´m not really impressed by it.

Cheers,
Michael

Kakita Karasu
Gunso

Postby Kakita Karasu » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:46 am

Emerald Champion WC 2017DuelistPistoleer • Crane Clan • Samurai • Soul of Shiba Mako WC 4

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:33 pm

Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Kakita Karasu
Gunso

Postby Kakita Karasu » Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:37 pm

We have two very big cards in Yoshi and Shizue that depend on having the favor. There is another card coming in this set that makes it much easier for us to secure the favor but this is also useful when you have it to save you needing to spend that card.

I’m going to put it into my deck. I’ll let you know how it pans out.

Doji Meishō
Nikutai

Postby Doji Meishō » Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:37 am

Return to “The Chrysanthemum Throne”