Graceful Guardian (Crane Character)

The Children of Heaven continues the themes of the Inheritance cycle by focusing on the Courtiers of Rokugan, able to dominate political conflicts with ease.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Graceful Guardian (Crane Character)

Postby Kakita Shiro » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:08 pm

Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Masashigi
Chui
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Graceful Guardian (Crane Character)

Postby Masashigi » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:08 am

I like 1 drops, I like over stat 1 drops, and I like tax effects. I really like Graceful Guardian. She is a good card, nothing spectacular, nothing game breaking, just a good card. You likely aren't playing enough 1 and 2 drops in your deck, if you are only playing Brash and Whisperer in those slots you aren't, so you should play her as a 2x.

Return to “The Children of Heaven”