L5R Worlds - Sheffield

Casual conversations about anything you want!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Doji Hoturi
Nikutai
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

L5R Worlds - Sheffield

Postby Doji Hoturi » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:48 am

Hi.

I know this is somewhat early, but I'm planning to go to Sheffield for the Worlds event and considering I'm from Portugal, I need to get this straightened up as soon as possible.

Is there anyone in the Courts from London that plans to go to Sheffield on Thursday, October 9th (as I still need to qualify to the main event)? I'll probably get a flight that'll leave me at London, but still need to get to the event. I'm willing to pay my share of gas and other required payments, of course.

Also, anyone here from Sheffield itself (or that knows a place in Sheffield) that can recommend a good (and cheap) Hotel (or something alike) where I can stay from October 9th until the 12th? Preferably close to the event itself?

I'd really appreciate any available help.

Thanks
H

Dare
Daimyo

Re: L5R Worlds - Sheffield

Postby Dare » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:42 am

Doji Hoturi
Nikutai

Postby Doji Hoturi » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:46 am

Thanks for the help.

Doji Kousei
Nikutai

Postby Doji Kousei » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:38 am

In all likelihood I won't be heading up until Friday I'm afraid...
Samurai * Courtier * Duelist * Storyteller

Dare
Daimyo

Postby Dare » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:22 am

I'll be heading from Peterborough on the Thursday evening though, if that's any help. Pretty sure I'll have an empty car if anyone would pass by or near Peterborough on the way.

Return to “General Discussion”