A Proposal: Alliance with the Unicorn

Casual conversations about anything you want!
Martino
Taisa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: A Proposal: Alliance with the Unicorn

Postby Martino » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:50 pm

Sounds good!

Daidoji Tacticus
Daimyo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Daidoji Tacticus » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:46 pm

I'm into it! We spent a lot of time building ties at Winter Court, I'd love to see something more come of that.

I like the suggestion of an alliance to preserve culture - one of the agreements we made at Winter Court was for the Kakita Artisan Academy to work to refine and promote Unicorn art styles, so that seems particularly fitting.

Regarding specific things we could offer - if the Unicorn want to reach out to Spider who oppose Kanpeki, I think Crane support could be a big help with that. We know everybody, after all. We should be able to quietly put them in touch with a lot of potential sympathisers, and help provide them with cover for further contact.
Ceterum autem censeo Otomines esse delendam.

Player of Asahina Umeko at Winter Court IV

Martino
Taisa

Postby Martino » Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:54 pm

Yeah I'm totally down with opposing Kanpeki since it looks like he's clearly going to be the greater evil.

Doji Satevis
Chui

Postby Doji Satevis » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:30 pm

Daidoji Tacticus
Daimyo

Postby Daidoji Tacticus » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:35 pm

Ceterum autem censeo Otomines esse delendam.

Player of Asahina Umeko at Winter Court IV

Kakita Ijiwaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Ijiwaru » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:35 pm

I am in support of an alliance

Doji Satevis
Chui

Postby Doji Satevis » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:43 pm

Doji Satevis
Chui

Postby Doji Satevis » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:47 pm

There are a few responses on the Unicorn forum; one is positive (should the Unicorn choose option two) but notes that we ourselves have no idea what our official initial paths are yet (fair), the other declines considering it because they believe the Unicorn need to put the common folk first. That last is a fair point also, except that said point is something that a good deal of my suggestion hinges on.

Aah well, negotiations!

Edit: A few more folks joining in now; anyone else from here care to offer their own thoughts on the Unicorn forum also?

Martino
Taisa

Postby Martino » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:17 pm

I'll jump over there when I have some time. Even if they choose not to ally with anyone, this is a good exercise for us on this forum to practice getting ourselves organized for a clan initiative.

Doji Satevis
Chui

Postby Doji Satevis » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:24 pm

Return to “General Discussion”