Doji Shigeru (Crane Clan Character)

Primarily focusing on the Phoenix Clan, Disciples of the Void features a different spell for every element, a bevy of Shugenja with powerful effects, a new role card, the highest costed character in the game, and much more.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Doji Shigeru (Crane Clan Character)

Postby Kakita Shiro » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:20 am

Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Kakita Toroda
Nikutai
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Doji Shigeru (Crane Clan Character)

Postby Kakita Toroda » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:43 am

So, i like her? him? i go with her- please correct me of i am wrong.
She is understatted for her cost but her action justifies the cost- Even if her use is pretty limited because of the mil dash. The action obviously doesnt synergise with Guest of honor and distainful remark but it is a great cheap alternative to the Guest. Its sad that she is unique.

I am not convinced that she will be a 3of for me. Maybe i play 3 Shigeru and cut one Guest. We will have to see to what degree her inclusion will weaken our already thin mil power

Kakita Ijiwaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Ijiwaru » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:54 am

At that cost unique is a boon.

Masashigi
Chui

Postby Masashigi » Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:28 pm

Post CotE- So I use Shigs over Guest in a build at locals, because of how toxic Guest is. His Spot Gloss Kotei version is an amazing looking card. Dash Mil still isn't that bad if he is you only one dynasty side. His problem is the discard isn't random, if it was he would see far far more play than he does. I might be one of the few Cranes that will use him in competitive play. He isn't likely to see a lot more play unless something crazy happens and Guest doesn't become our first choice Restricted List Card.

Return to “Disciples of the Void”