Thank you!

Casual conversations about anything you want!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
KakitaKaori
Shireikan

Thank you!

Postby KakitaKaori » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:16 pm

I wanted to take a moment to Thank Kakita Shiro and Kakita Onimaru for maintaining this forum and this space. As traffic has moved to Discord and Facebook for discussion, the purpose of these forums seems diluted and they don't seem to get much traffic and Shiro and Onimaru don't get much recognition. But the forums can and should serve a different purpose than those discussion places. They are places where knowledge and ideas can be stored long term. Talk about specific cards can be consolidated. As can things like podcasts or fictions or other things that get lost in the timestream of a Facebook or discord feed.

I'd like to know if there are ways we can renew or keep this going for the community, maybe adapt better to the changing circumstances and bring this hub into the future. Even if we can't, I'd still like to thank our admins for Carry it so long.
Last edited by KakitaKaori on Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kakita Kaori
Kenshinzen of Golden Petal Village and overly prolific fiction writer
http://craneclan.weebly.com/
[Kakita Kyoumi/WC5]

Kakita_Harun
Taisa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Thank you!

Postby Kakita_Harun » Wed Nov 21, 2018 12:37 am

I think someone has suggested reviving the fiction contest and I like this idea.
Scribe and Adopted Crane

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Wed Nov 21, 2018 8:54 am

Kakita Onimaru keeps the lights on and posts directly to the blog. He deserves a lot of credit too.
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

KakitaKaori
Shireikan

Postby KakitaKaori » Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:32 pm

You're absolutely right. I should have given credit to both of you and I've edited my post accordingly. I'm sorry, Onimaru, for leaving you out. What can we do to help you both?
Kakita Kaori
Kenshinzen of Golden Petal Village and overly prolific fiction writer
http://craneclan.weebly.com/
[Kakita Kyoumi/WC5]

Return to “General Discussion”